Intermediate Photography Workshop
Is this course for me?
This course is for Intermediate Photographers looking to move their image making on, using tools and techniques to give their images the edge. A key element to creating better images is an ability to review and analyse - learning how to do this forms a large part of this day. Workshops are undertaken in the Lake District, a perfect area for Photography Courses, Workshops and Tours.
To develop your understanding and knowledge further and to move your photography to the next level. To provide the time and support to help you assess your own work and understand the elements that contribute towards a successful image
What will I learn about?
• Optimising use of Aperture, Speed and Manual modes
• Improving image visualisation and composition
• Introducing more advanced tools/techniques to make images stand out
• Use of filters in a landscape context
• Evaluating images and identifying successful elements within them
• Introduction to post-processing tools / techniques to optimise 'in-camera' images
How long does it last?
The workshop lasts around 7 hours. Where feasible we could incorporate an early or late start to give you a chance to capture a sunrise or sunset and make the most of “golden hour” light.
Equipment for you to bring along?
• Digital SLR / Bridge Camera
• Instruction booklet
• Any lenses you have
• Filters (Two sets of KASE filters available for clients to use during the workshop)
• Packed lunch - weather dependant we may head to a pub/cafe for lunch
Course will run with minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 people
£89 per person - includes:
• Course fee
• Any transport between locations once you're at our prearranged location
• Course notes
• Free email enquiry service for 12 months after the course
Next Available Dates
8 Mar 2020, Sun
31 May 2020, Sun
25 Jul 2020, Sat
5 Sep 2020, Sat