Beginners Photography Workshop
Is this course for me?
This full day for Photography beginners focuses on both the creative and technical essentials to kick-start your photography, helping you create better images. The workshops take place in the world class surroundings of the Lake District - a landscape photography Mecca. Learning as part of a group can be fun and it's also great value for money with a day course starting from only £89.
If you're new to digital photography or looking to make the most of that fancy camera you bought a while back but never got around to reading the instruction book! The emphasis is on learning skills, not covering numerous locations.
The course is aimed at developing participants understanding & confidence and providing knowledge and experience around the fundamental building blocks required to progress your photography.
What will I learn about?
• Understanding what kit is essential for your photography
• Overview of camera controls and functions
• Taking greater control of the camera – moving out of automatic modes
• Using Aperture and Speed modes and understanding when to use them
• Developing your skill and understanding of image composition
• Deploying simple tools/techniques to improve image making
How long does it last?
This one day course lasts a minimum of 6 hours.
Equipment for you to bring along?
• Digital SLR / Bridge Camera
• Instruction booklet
• Any lenses you have
• Tripod & Filters(if you have them)
• Packed lunch (weather dependant we may head to a pub/cafe for lunch)
Course will run with minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 people
£89 per person - includes:
• Course fee
• Any transport between locations once you're at our prearranged location
• Course notes
• Free email enquiry service for 12 months after the course
Next Available Date
Sat 26 March 2022
Sat 28 May 2022
Sat 23 July 2022
Sat 3 Sep 2022
Courses will be located around Ullswater or Derwent Water